Over the nine years that we’ve been giving a voice to the most interculturally-minded generation of urbanites in Canada, the US and around the world, our readers and contributors have always driven us to create fresh and innovative content.
We want to make sure that we continue to deliver what you love most about Schema.
Please help us get to know you better by completing our online reader survey!
It will take only a few minutes to complete, we promise. Answer the questionnaire and you could win a cool prize pack!
In the spirit of recently turning NINE, we have put together an “ethnic-cool” prize pack of NINE unique prizes oozing ethnic cool! To enter our biggest contest give-away, simply fill in your email at the end of the questionnaire.
Here’s the what one lucky survey participant will win:
1. A very cool, one-of-a-kind, handmade tote from Bez and Oho (only available in HK). Valued at $70 USD.
Bez and Oho “specialize in using locally available materials to create original, beautiful, handcrafted treasures” (visit their awe-inspiring website).
2. Reel Asian: Asian Canada on Screen – a bringing together of reflections from contributors, mainly filmmakers, on the contributions of East and Southeast Asian Canadians to independent film and video.
Valued at $24.95 USD.
3. Shattered: The Asian American Comics Anthology (Secret Identities) – an anthology that crushes stereotypes often associated with Asian characters in superhero comics. Retails for $21.95 USD.
5. Scaled Up Cuff from Olive + Piper – perfect for the “Year of the Snake”, this cuff with snake-like scales is a stellar statement piece for any outfit. Valued at $24.00 CAD.
6. Personal Styling Session with Jewels Paek Lovely – Complimentary styling event and personal shopper for a day/evening out! Do you have an upcoming job interview? A wedding to attend? Or are you simply looking to update your wardrobe? Do it with your very own personal shopper! Jewels will assess your needs, and take you to some of your favourite (and offer new) stores to find the pieces that would best flatter and suit you! You will also receive a piece out of the new Spring collection from Stella & Dot to complete the look. Alternatively, you can opt for a girls night in with 10 of your closest girlfriends and get showered in cupcakes, champagne and free jewelery styling!
7. A pair of tickets to your local Asian American or Asian Canadian film festival. Schema wouldn’t be the same without the support of the Toronto Reel Asian Film Festival. To reciprocate the love we’ve received from Asian Canadian and Asian American film festivals throughout the years, we’ll be giving away two tickets to a film of your choice at an upcoming Asian Canadian or Asian American film festival closest to where you live (excludes Gala Screenings).
8. A paid one-year membership to your local NAAAP Chapter. The Vancouver and Toronto chapters of the North American Association of Asian Professionals (NAAAP) have been a BIG friends of Schema over the years! This premier leadership organization for Asian Canadian and Asian American professionals supports thousands of members in 27 chapters across Canada and the US. Approx. $50.00 CAD.
9. A paid one-year subscription to Hyphen Magazine. This Asian American magazine covers arts, culture and politics with substance, style and a whole lot of sass. Valued at approx. $25.00 CAD.
Visit http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/schema/schema-readership-survey/ and take a few minutes to fill out the survey.
All answers and contact information will be kept confidential and used for the purpose of this readership questionnaire only. We will not share your information with any outside parties.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact us at email@example.com