Hope you enjoy this line-up of fun links!
- Love Mindy Kaling! Her different Elle cover is interesting and something I never noticed.
- Community actor, Aziz Ansari, on racism dying off. Funny clip but I don’t agree with the simplistic solution that the problem will die off.
- About Aruna Seth: a successful shoe designer raised in Italy of Indian and Jamaican descent – I’m a shoe lover for sure!
West East Magazine
- China’s Chocolate Revolution – I think food is a central part of culture.
- A Tupac inspired musical on Broadway would be a good combination of types of entertainment.
This week’s ethnic cool round-up was compiled by Schema’s brand new (and still shiney) intern, Alex Florian.